Horizon Pharma is a biopharmaceutical company that is developing and commercializing innovative medicines to target unment therapeutic needs in arthritis, pain and inflammatory diseases. Horizon seeks candidates who are passionate, experienced and driven to exceed expectations. Horizon offers ambitious compensation, extensive benefits including health, dental and vision, vacation and more.
-Maintains an in-depth knowledge/awareness of competitive activity and market dynamics that can effect the products development. Defines product offering for each product line based on market analysis, emerging trend analysis in complimentary product lines and competitive analysis. Direct competitive analysis by external manufacturing representatives as well as internal personnel. Work colsely with internal sales, marketing and external vendors in the development of new products.
- Coordinates marketing requirements for new products including packaging, promotional activities, publicity and launch management. Suggest selling prices by channel based on competitive analysis, channel margin requirements and channel support costs.
- Manages launch process and ensures the Sales Division has appropriate competitive analysis to ensure objectives are met. Prepares forecasts, marketing plans, implements marketing activities and monitors marketing budget.
- Manage communication strategies surrounding the product line including creation and coordination of value-added sales aids and tools for sales conferences and exhibitions.
- BA/BS in related field
- 8+ years experience in marketing/sales perferably in the PHARMACEUTICAL industry.
- Ability to communicate product positioning and key market strategies effectively.
- Experience launching Pharmaceutical products.
- Results driven leadership capabilities.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Proactive, professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
|Horizon Pharma, Inc.|
State or Province