If you are looking for an uncommon opportunity -- a chance to join an organization known for its scientific excellence in the research and development of pharmaceuticals -- it's time to consider Regeneron.
Founded on the principle that strong science would lead to important new medicines, Regeneron has become an integrated biopharmaceutical company that discovers, develops, manufactures, and commercializes medicines for the treatment of serious medical conditions.
Regeneron currently markets ARCALYST (R) (rilonacept) Injection for Subcutaneous Use and EYLEA (TM) (aflibercept) Injection. Regeneron has therapeutic candidates in Phase 3 clinical trials for the prevention of gout flares, central retinal vein occlusion, diabetic macular edema, certain cancers, and rheumatoid arthritis. Additional therapeutic candidates are in earlier stage development programs in cholesterol reduction, allergic conditions, pain, and cancer.
Regeneron is looking for a talented and motivated Assay Development Associate to join our Assay Development Group, reporting to a Scientist in Assay Development, with experience in immunoassay development and validation.
- Assay Development and/or validation
- GLP compliance and documentation
- Sample Analysis
- Reagent Prep
- BS/MS degree in Biology, Chemistry, Immunology, or Biochemistry
- 2-10 years of related laboratory experience
- Experience in the development of ELISA-based assays as well as immunogenicity and Neutralizing Antibody Assays
- Experience with clinical and/or toxicology sample analysis
- ELISA-based assays experience is preferred
- Computer proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Word is required
- Experience working with SoftMax and/or Nautilus LIMS system is a plus
- Knowledge of GLPs and experience working in a regulated environment is preferred
- Candidate must also be able to demonstrate excellent record keeping skills and knowledge of basic reagent preparation
The hiring level is commensurate with experience.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including stock incentives, 401k with company match as well as the expected health and welfare benefits. Comprehensive relocation benefits are available, as required.
This is an opportunity to join our select team that is already leading the way in the Pharmaceutical/Biotech industry. Apply to us today and find out what we mean when we say that, at Regeneron, we have an unwavering commitment to combining good science & good business.
Disclaimer: Regeneron is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms/employment agencies for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Regeneron about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Regeneron via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search firm agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Regeneron. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Regeneron as a result of the referral or through other means. Moving forward, Regeneron is using the agency management company, Candex - www.candex.com
State or Province