|We are searching for a Business Analyst with programming and business application experience to evaluate needs, define and write detailed specifications, create flowcharts, write code, build databases, develop interfaces between applications, provide training, implement solutions, document existing or new systems, and support end-users. Help us close the systems loop by documenting existing processes and building new efficiencies.
Work with our team of inside support departments and outside sales staff. Must exhibit strong documentation and project management skills. Must be knowledgeable in business processes which include General Ledger, Inventory Control, Customer Order Entry, Purchasing, Planning, Forecasting and Financial Applications.
· A minimum of 5 years progressive systems experience which includes application development, programming and systems implementation in a 4gl environment.
· Requires Math, Business or Computer Science Degree.
· Experience to include technical systems design, flowcharting, programming, database creation, data conversion, hardware and software installation and testing.
· A minimum of 5 years business and financial project application experience.
· Project experience to include designing solutions and building systems interfaces, software implementation, documentation, end-user training, and project reporting.
· Must be an expert in Windows, Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook, SQL, Crystal Reports, and Visual Basic.
This position requires excellent interpersonal skills - someone who is highly organized, industrious, self-disciplined, and a team player with the commitment to make things happen. Some travel may be required.
|Bel-Ray Company Inc.|
State or Province