Labor Market Info
Outreach & Teaching
Testing & Assessment
Trabaja en el Gobierno
Directorio del Servicio Nacional de Empleo
Working in Canada
Education & Training
Business Development Specialist, Motion Control
Are you an experienced solutions sales person looking to take your career to the next level? If you are knowledgeable in Motion Control technologies and have proven success developing and selling solutions for OEM customers, we have an ideal position for you.
Schneider Electric has an immediate opening for a Business Development Specialist in the Minneapolis, MN area. We’re looking for a solution sales expert to develop new sales opportunities and service the needs of established accounts.
Rapid advances in technology and increased globalization are revolutionizing the industrial market and creating exciting opportunities at Schneider Electric. Our Industry Business Unit provides unique value to industrial customers by creating efficiency through innovative products, software, and solutions that use less energy, increase productivity, and reduce costs.
Discover the opportunity to join an international, dynamic, and responsible company that fosters the development of all its people around the world. Every day, we empower employees to achieve more and experience exciting careers.
• This position is accountable for the promotion and sale of Schneider Electric’s motion control products/solutions/services in the Midwest.
• Utilizes excellent offering, application, competitor and customer knowledge to develop and present winning value propositions for Schneider Electric motion control solutions.
• Responsible for developing partnership and account penetration strategies to profitably grow the business.
1. Sets goals and objectives, develops sales/business strategies, establishes call plans and strategies, develops motion account profiles and executes the sales plan in coordination with channel as well as OEM & End User sales teams .
2. Applies market and account skills necessary for dealing with specific target audiences.
3. Identifies and contacts potential customers or prospects, either existing or new.
4. Maintains a high level of customer satisfaction through increased availability/access, timely communication, assisting with orders, and following up on accounts. This also includes having an in-depth knowledge of customer's organization, a mutually trusting relationship and an account dedication
5. Assists management in training sales and sales support personnel on products/solutions/services application and pricing.
6. Recommends and develops the appropriate motion channel partners in assigned region.
7. Responsible for a superior working knowledge of past and current motion product including the Elau Pac Drive and Lexium product families.
Care. Connect. Challenge. Commit.
Our values define our company. Who we are, our customer approach, how we do business, what it’s like to work here, and the kind of people we want to attract and retain. We care for our planet, our customers, our company, our team, and ourselves. We connect to customers and colleagues; we are open and respectful. We challenge others and embrace challenges ourselves. We commit to change by leading the change.
At Schneider Electric, because we value our employees, we offer a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision, matching 401(k), training and development opportunities and much more. Join Schneider Electric and together, let’s make the most of your energy.
State or Province
Terms and Conditions
©2000-2008 Candidate Seeker, Inc.
©2000-2011 Portal Prodigy, Inc. NJ, USA.All Rights Reserved.