|Discover the opportunity to join an international, dynamic, and responsible company that fosters the development of all its people around the world. Every day, we empower employees to achieve more and experience exciting careers. Find out how our values and unique position make Schneider Electric the employer of choice.
This position is accountable for the promotion and sale of Schneider Electricís motion control products/solutions/services in the Ohio/MI area under the direction of the Manager, Motion Control Business. Develops new sales opportunities and addresses and services the needs of established accounts. Utilizes excellent offering, application, competitor and customer knowledge to develop and present winning value propositions for Schneider motion control solutions. Responsible for developing partnering and account penetration strategies to profitably grow the business. Key responsibilities and activities include:
1. Sets goals and objectives, develops sales/business strategies, establishes call plans and strategies, develops motion account profiles and executes the sales plan in coordination with channel as well as OEM & End User sales teams .
2. Applies market and account skills necessary for dealing with specific target audiences.
3. Identifies and contacts potential customers or prospects, either existing or new.
4. Maintains a high level of customer satisfaction through increased availability/access, timely communication, assisting with orders, and following up on accounts. This also includes having an in-depth knowledge of customer's organization, a mutually trusting relationship and an account dedication.
5. Assists management in training sales and sales support personnel on products, solutions, services, applications, competition, and pricing.
6. Recommends and develops the appropriate motion channel partners in assigned region.
7. Responsible for a superior working knowledge of past and current motion products.
Care. Connect. Challenge. Commit.
Our values define our company. Who we are, our customer approach, how we do business, what itís like to work here, and the kind of people we want to attract and retain. We care for our planet, our customers, our company, our team, and ourselves. We connect to customers and colleagues; we are open and respectful. We challenge others and embrace challenges ourselves. We commit to change by leading the change.
At Schneider Electric, because we value our employees, we offer a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision, matching 401(k), training and development opportunities and much more. Join Schneider Electric and together, letís make the most of your energy.
State or Province