|About MMP Magellan Midstream Partners, L.P. is a publicly traded master limited partnership formed to own, operate and acquire a diversified portfolio of energy assets. We began trading on the New York Stock Exchange in February 2001 as Williams Energy Partners L.P. under the ticker symbol WEG. Effective Sept. 1, 2003, we changed our name to Magellan Midstream Partners, L.P. and began trading under the ticker symbol MMP. Our main business is the transportation, storage and distribution of refined petroleum products.
This position executes the external, internal, and atmospheric corrosion control program for an assigned area of responsibility. This position performs Corrosion Technician responsibilities under basic supervision and is expected to have a competent knowledge of corrosion mechanisms and mitigation techniques.
Must be adept at conducting detailed analysis of corrosion data and capable of resolving complex corrosion issues with minimal assistance.
Job Requirements: Responsibilities include:
• Conduct catholic protection and atmospheric corrosion control surveys.
• Test, adjust, and maintain existing cathodic protection equipment and testing facilities.
• Analyze/evaluate corrosion control data and develop/implement plan of action.
• Maintain and update corrosion control records.
• Design and inspect the installation of new cathodic protection equipment and testing facilities.
• Represent the company on external matters pertaining to corrosion control including requests for bonds, interference testing, etc.
• Analyze corrosion related failures and/or changes to the system and recommend/implement corrective action.
• Train and assist company personnel in matters related to corrosion control. NACE Certification Required,
• Minimum 4 years of industry experience.
Additional requirements: The ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing in English with co- workers, supervisors, internal and external customers; the ability to work in stressful conditions; the ability to adapt and respond in changing circumstances; the ability to use a personal computer with the Windows® operating system to complete time sheets, send and receive email, and access information posted on the Company’s intranet; availability as needed to work on both a scheduled and call-out basis; and the ability to work at the assigned job site. The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, skills, or working conditions.
Magellan Midstream Holdings, L.P. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
NACE Certification Required. Minimum 4 years of industry experience.
|Magellan Midstream Partners|
State or Province