Founded in Chicago in 1908, Hu-Friedy Manufacturing Company helps dental professionals perform at their best by producing dental instruments designed to function as an extension of each practitioner's particular skill. Its products, hand-crafted by highly-skilled artisans, are known for their precision, performance, longevity, reliability and quality. Hu-Friedy products are distributed in more than 75 countries, and the Company has offices in Rotterdam, Milan, Shanghai and Tokyo. For further information, please visit our website at http://www.hu-friedy.com.
We are currently seeking a highly-visible Dental Product Manager in our Piezo Power Scaling business unit, to be based out of our world headquarters in Chicago.
In this role, your key responsibilities will include managing the assigned product categories on a worldwide basis to ensure continued growth, profitability, and favor among dental professionals. This will be achieved through:
1. Strategic planning
2. in depth product knowledge
3. product planning
4. competitive product comparison
5. new product development
6. thought leader development
7. seminar/study club planning and support
8. sales training, and
9. sales planning with key distribution partners.
To be successful in this role, you must have:
1. Four year college degree in marketing or equivalent experience in product marketing/sales within a distribution channel business.
2. MBA preferred, or equivalent strong business and financial acumen
3. Experience with solid marketing within a dealer distribution channel strongly preferred.
4. Dental product knowledge strongly preferred.
5. Emerging out of box thinking that regularly demonstrates creativity, capitalizing on strategic product line (business) opportunities.
6. Business savvy and operations knowledge/experience important
7. Mastery of classic marketing skills (4 P’s – Product, Price, Place, Promotion)
8. Ability to travel and impact international business along with the preparation work involved (trip reports, etc). The ability to travel approximately 40%, both domestic and international
To apply for this position online, please visit our website at http://www.hu-friedy.com, and click the Careers tab.
EEO/Affirmative Action Employer
State or Province