|Industry Categories: Display/Lighting, Telecom/Datacom
Required Education: 4 Year Degree
The Electro-optics development program manager is responsible for all aspects of planning, monitoring and managing electro-optical R&D programs at BinOptics. This position will report directly to the COO.
· Manage multiple Electro-optic product development programs across multiple functional groups (Marketing, Planning, Fab, Development, Test, Back-end-of-line, quality)
· Following a disciplined development process, define project goals, Project plan, schedule, Milestones, budget, documentation requirements and deliverables.
· Define, negotiate, communicate, implement and monitor the standards by which the project is executed and Track program progress against goals
· Identify, analyze, prioritize and communicate project risks to management and functional group leads through the project lifecycle. Evaluate those risks, plan mitigation approaches and execute them when needed
· Report program status regularly to senior management.
· Familiarity with managing semiconductor development and manufacturing programs. Experience managing electro-optical component development a strong plus.
· Be highly organized and a good multi-tasker. Have demonstrated skill at managing multiple projects simultaneously.
· Have good communication skills and be able to motivate the functional teams
· Have persistent attention to detail and display excellent interpersonal skills.
· Be able to take charge and know how to lead the project through the functional groups.
· Be capable of designing and maintaining project and technical documentation
· Quickly recognize areas for internal improvement and work with functional groups to develop plans for implementation.
· Be able to work with and across functional groups to detect and solve project issues effectively
Other Desired Skills and Abilities:
· Experienced user of program management software tools such as Microsoft project.
· Expert user of Microsoft office tools
· Working knowledge of ISO 9001, Design of Experiments (DOE), Design for Reliability (DFR), Design for Quality (DFQ).
Education and Qualifications:
· BS/MS in a related technical field
· 5 years’ experience managing multiple simultaneous semiconductor development programs
State or Province