Labor Market Info
Outreach & Teaching
Testing & Assessment
Trabaja en el Gobierno
Directorio del Servicio Nacional de Empleo
Working in Canada
Education & Training
EMCORE offers a broad portfolio of compound semiconductor-based products for the telecom, CATV, satellite communications, video transport, defense & homeland security and solar power markets. Our two primary operating segments are Fiber Optics and Solar Photovoltaics. EMCORE Fiber Optics provides optical components, subsystems and systems that enable the transmission of video, voice, and data over high-capacity fiber optic links. EMCORE Solar Photovoltaics provides products based on its high-efficiency Gallium Arsenide (GaAs) solar cells for both space and terrestrial solar power applications.
EMCORE Corporations Fiber Division has an immediate need for a Director, R&D, to assist in a full-time position.
The qualified candidate will lead the R&D engineering team to develop state of the art products that service Satellite communications, wireless and CATV fiber optic transport markets.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Responsible for product/project planning and management, possessing broad background and extensive RF/Microwave & Fiber optic product development experience.
• Support marketing & sales department during proposals, customer meetings and trade shows.
• Assist in defining the engineering organization and structure.
• M.S. with 10+ years of related experience.
• Equivalent combination of education and experience will be accepted.
• PhD preferred.
• 10+ Years of industry related experience.
Interested candidates should apply online at www.emcore.com.
EMCORE is an equal opportunity employer and committed to a diverse workforce.
State or Province
Terms and Conditions
©2000-2008 Candidate Seeker, Inc.
©2000-2011 Portal Prodigy, Inc. NJ, USA.All Rights Reserved.