|Electrical Controls Engineer
- Direct Electrical Assembly Technicians on existing products.
- Design/Modification of control systems for custom applications.
- Assist in the development of new product
- Diagnosing and trouble shoot production projects
- Testing and addressing Quality issues
Skills Candidates must be proficient in:
- PLC programming and motion control
- CAD experience; preferably AutoCad or Cadkey
- Strong understanding of NEC, RoHS and WEEE standards
- Strong diagnostic and trouble shooting skills
- Experience with various sensors for part presences sensing, vision systems and simple robotics a plus
- Strong Microsoft Office experience
- Very strong documentation skills
- Automation experience a definite plus
Candidates should have excellent verbal and written communication skills and must be able to work independently. They will manage multiple projects, while maintaining time lines and manage department technicians. Must be highly organized, with a focus on maintaining a clean and safe work environment, while adhering to company policies and procedures.
Education: Associates or Bachelorís in Electronics or Electrical Engineering preferred.
The company offers an excellent working environment and a competitive wage and benefits package.
State or Province