|Job ID 15334
Location Gresham, OR
Relocation Approved? Yes - Regional Relocation
Employee Referral Expense Yes
Position Type Full Time
Work Hours Per Week
Travel Requirements 0
Required Education Bachelors Degree
Required Experience 8-10 years
As an Equipment Maintenance Engineer at ON Semiconductor’s premier 200mm manufacturing facility, you will work in a dynamic team environment and oversee the installation, modification, upgrade, and maintenance of semiconductor manufacturing equipment. Each day you will be challenged by working on a diverse set of tools with a world-class team. Specific responsibilities include:
• Provide leadership by mentoring and training maintenance technicians.
• Maintain current records on equipment manufacturers’ technical notices, upgrades and safety issues.
• Study equipment performance and reliability and make recommendations to increase overall stability of performance of the tools.
• Establish programs and solutions for increasing tool uptime/reliability and improving product quality.
• Provide hands on technical and maintenance support when necessary.
• Define and write preventative maintenance schedules, BKM’s, and other maintenance procedures.
• Drive, maintain, and support continual improvement projects including OEE teams, part sourcing, and in-house repair.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education/experience is required.
• Must possess good interpersonal, teamwork, leadership, and communication skills
• Practical knowledge of electronic and electromechanical systems and controls, vacuum/abatement systems, film deposition, precision gas flow, and implant
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Able to work a Monday through Friday, dayshift with limited off-shift responsibilities
• THIN FILMS: Novellus Concept Two (Speed, SEQ, Altus), Watkins-Johnson 1000, AMAT (Endura, Centura, Producer)
ON Semiconductor (Nasdaq: ONNN) is driving innovation in energy efficient electronics, empowering design engineers to reduce global energy use. The company offers a comprehensive portfolio of energy efficient power and signal management, logic, discrete and custom solutions to help customers solve their unique design challenges in automotive, communications, computing, consumer, industrial, LED lighting, medical, military/aerospace and power supply applications. ON Semiconductor operates a responsive, reliable, world-class supply chain and quality program, and a network of manufacturing facilities, sales offices and design centers in key markets throughout North America, Europe, and the Asia Pacific regions.
State or Province