|Hydromax USA is a leading national pipeline assessment company. We provide data collection services to assess the condition of buried utility facilities using cutting edge technology, including robotics and GPS. Visit www.hydromaxusa.com for more information on Hydromax USA.
We are seeking an individual with management skills and experience. Preference is given to individuals with backgrounds in personnel management, contract implementation, project scheduling and underground utility systems. This position requires a person who can effectively lead other team members and meet goals and timelines. They must be able to understand GIS, GPS, and utility locating technologies. Applicant must utilize critical thinking skills for improving efficiencies and processes to achieve efficient high quality results.
This position offers an excellent long-term opportunity for growth in an expanding company. We offer competitive compensation, benefits, and a professional work environment. Qualified individuals are invited to apply in confidence by responding to this ad only, please do not contact any of our offices directly.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
- Salary and bonus, depending upon experience and qualifications, starting $75,000 - $85,000 per year.
- Quarterly company incentive bonuses
- Healthcare and dental benefits available
- Long term career growth potential in expanding national company
- Management experience, > 7 years preferred.
- Desire to work over 40 hours/week most of the time, typically 50 hrs./wk.
- Experience successfully meeting deadlines and goals.
- High technological aptitude with preference given to exceptional computer skills.
- Comfortable with high degree of record keeping using computers and databases.
- Experience in management of dispersed crews working in multiple loctions from a local base.
- Desire to work outdoors and indoors.
- Management experience of subcontractors.
- Valid driverís license.
- Experience in implementation of regulatory and contractual safety requirements.
- Strong work ethic, dependable and have good interpersonal skills.
Base Pay $75,000.00 - $85,000.00 /Year
Employment Type Full-Time
Job Type Management
Experience At least 5 year(s)
Manages Others Yes
Industry Energy - Utilities - Gas - Electric
Required Travel Not Specified
State or Province