|About the Job
Associated Packaging, a leading independent packaging distributor, is seeking a FIELD SERVICE TECHNICIAN to support systems sales, preventative maintenance, repairs, equipment modifications, troubleshooting, installation planning/coordination/support and customer support. Position will based in Jackson, MS area. Service area will cover middle and southern Mississippi and parts of Louisiana.
The successful candidate will:
- Perform preventative and corrective maintenance on company product lines and competitive equipment. (Orion, Lantech, Shanklin, Loveshaw, Belco, and Belcor)
- Troubleshoot, repair, modify, overhaul or refurbish standard and special purpose equipment and systems components.
- Conduct customer service and warranty calls.
- Provide equipment installations and conversions.
- Assist in coordinating on-site project planning, installations quality inspections, performance testing, etc.
- Have excellent computer skills including PLC experience. (Allen Bradley Software)
- Develop and maintain excellent customer, sales representative and company management relations
- Be a resource for customer questions and concerns.
- Have a High School Diploma and a strong knowledge of mechanical, electro-mechanical, electrical, electronics, hydraulics and pneumatics is a must.
- Have a strong technical aptitude and extensive knowledge of equipment operation and maintenance.
- Have the ability to solve complex mechanical / system problems utilizing technical manuals, publications and engineering support
- 2 + years of experience in related field of work with technical training.
- Exhibit strong customer communication skills.
- Have a clean driving record.
- Be willing to travetravel
- Bi-lingual a plus (Spanish and English)
This position offers the candidate an excellent opportunity with a established company with over 30 years in business and highly regarded as one of the leaders in its industry.
If you desire an excellent working environment with outstanding support in the industrial packaging environment, this position may be just for you. Company benefits and compensation await the successful candidate.
|Associated Packaging, Inc|
State or Province