|Global Industrial, a subsidiary of Systemax Inc., a Fortune 1000 company, is recognized by customers and vendors alike as the leading direct marketer of industrial equipment. With over 40 full-color catalogs in multiple languages, extensive sales efforts, and comprehensive support services, Global Industrial has exciting opportunities for professionals.
• Responsible for growing & managing the Furniture product line. Duties include day to day product management as well as sourcing new vendors/products based on targeted trends/categories.
• Negotiate with vendors on pricing, availability, product specs and distribution by leveraging vendor relations and market knowledge. Focus on overall customer satisfaction while maximizing gross margins and surpassing sales goals.
• Conduct competitive analysis to determine best pricing possible.
• Spearhead marketing campaigns by negotiating exclusive promotions with vendors & implementing special offers to customers via various marketing vehicles.
• Manage web presentations from banner ads, category structure, to model level marketing copy, imagery and specifications.
• Identify private label opportunities.
• Print catalog production.
• Motivated individual with strong negotiation & communication skills. Able to multitask in a fast pace environment. Well organized, resourceful, keen attention to details and deadlines.
• 5 + years of marketing & product management experience; Furniture industry a plus.
• Proficient computer skills especially in MS Excel. Knowledge on SEO a plus
State or Province