• Four year technical degree or relevant experience required.
• In-depth knowledge of industrial market required.
• Strong comprehension of Wix Industrial program required.
• Prior field sales experience with filtration products a plus.
• Prior technical background in filtration a must.
• Excellent computer skills to include working with Microsoft Excel, Access, Word, and
• Good working knowledge of product development, engineering, packaging, MSS, manufacturing, and quality arenas within Wix a plus.
• Outstanding written, oral, and communication skills.
• Good negotiation skills.
• Extensive overnight travel required.
• Must be comfortable with giving presentations to large groups.
• Develops and maintains strong relationships with Affinia customers.
• Maintain comprehensive technical knowledge of company industrial products, applications, features, advantages and benefits. Remain current with relevant internal and external training and development.
• Maintain comprehensive knowledge of competitive products and their activity in the market place and provide reports on monthly basis. Keep management aware of changes that would affect the distribution of company products.
• Maintain sales records on all accounts.
• Handle all correspondence and reports promptly and accurately.
• Plan and conduct sales meetings at distributor and store level.
• Lead Business Development and Regional Managers in locating/closing new accounts and with closing industrial sales at existing accounts.
• Target and identify key areas for future industrial growth.
• Monitor market trends and recommend projects.
• Attend trade shows and other functions as required
• Act as Product Manager for Industrial Product Segment
• Coordinate with, and maintain positive working relationship with Product Development Team
Back to top
|Affinia - Global Filtration|
State or Province