|Discipline: Electrical Engineering
Saudi Basic Industries Corporation
The successful candidate will be responsible for electrical instrumentation reliability engineering on the Mount Vernon site.
• Responsible for improving instrumentation systems reliability through the development and implementation of a predictive and preventive systems maintenance process.
• Execute analytical and troubleshooting skills to address instrumentation systems issues.
• Conduct root cause analysis to improve system reliability.
• Provide technical reliability direction to key stakeholders.
• Develop and deploy methodology to monitor and reduce system failures.
• Serve as the subject matter expert for instrumentation standards and practices.
• Consult in the development of projects for improvements and expansions and support equipment repairs.
• Coordinate and document emergency shutdown systems testing.
• Support the technical development of instrumentation Specialists and Technicians.
• Develop job scopes for capital and maintenance instrumentation related engineering work to be executed.
• Prepare project packages (print, loop sheet, specification sheets, operating instruction, schematic, wiring diagram revisions, spare parts needs, preventive maintenance requirements, etc) for instrumentation work to be executed.
The site is located in Mt. Vernon, IN - just west of Evansville, IN.
• B.S. in Electrical Engineering or equivalent field.
• 5 year industrial experience
• Familiarity with controls and instrumentation hardware and systems used in chemical industry applications such as control valves, flow elements, temperature and pressure related equipment, level monitoring equipment, analyzers, logic systems and process historians.
• Familiarity with PC applications such as Word, Excel
Familiarity with NEC, ISA, IEEE, and other industrial/regulatory electrical/instrumentation codes and standards
• You must submit your application for employment online to be considered. Please submit your resume using the apply online option on this page.
• You must be 18 years or older
• You must be willing to take a drug test as part of the selection process
• You must be willing to submit to a background investigation as part of the selection process
• You must have unrestricted authorization to work in the United States
• Safety instrumented system design and testing experience including participation in HAZOP, LOPA, FMEA, and RCA analysis.
• Familiarity with Process Safety Management (PSM)
• Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to effectively communicate with operation, technical, mechanical/electrical maintenance crafts people
• Excellent organizational and team building skills
Please visit us at www.sabic.com/careers to learn more about SABIC.
|SABIC Innovative Plastics|
State or Province