|Do you enjoy working with the latest and greatest technology? Are you well versed in titanium machining, including research and development? Are you seeking an opportunity that will earn you experiences, skills and knowledge that will lead to a reputation as a leading expert in titanium machining?
Makino, an international leader in the advanced machining technology industry, is looking for a Process Development Engineer for their Titanium Group. Based in Cincinnati / Mason, Ohio, this role is a key member of a group of machining experts focused on the rapidly growing titanium machining market that includes aerospace, medical, defense and other applications requiring high-technology and precision.
The Process Development Engineer is responsible for all aspects of titanium machining research and development utilizing a state of the art training center and Integration Bay in the company’s Global Titanium Research and Development Center. This role will focus on continually enhancing Makino’s competitive advantage and profitability in the titanium market.
• Leading research and development activities for titanium machining to directly drive enhanced profitability.
• Interacting professionally with customers and employees at all levels of the organization.
• Interacting frequently with both internal and external customers to provide operational, optimization and troubleshooting solutions.
• Participation in customer training, industry seminars and other technical information sharing events.
Education Required: 4 year college
Experience Required: 3-6 years
Qualified Candidates should have excellent presentation skills, be a team player and a self-starter, and have:
• Extensive experience (including hands-on technical) with titanium machining in highly engineered applications is required. Horizontal machining applications a plus.
• Technical degree in Mechanical Engineering, Engineering Technology, Manufacturing Engineering or a similar manufacturing technology is preferred.
• Minimum 3 years experience in both manufacturing engineering and process development.
• Previous experience with CAD and/or CAD/CAM engineering software, such as AutoCAD, CATIA, Solid Works, is desired.
• Team player with ability to manage time and projects effectively.
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, including technical writing.
• LEAN / Six Sigma training and certification is a plus.
• Solid business acumen with a direct customer focus and the ability to create and deliver strong presentations and conduct training for a variety of audiences.
• Ability to obtain a passport and other travel documentation as needed.
• Willingness to travel, domestic and international (up to 30%), as required.
Makino is a world leader in metal cutting and manufacturing technology. At Makino employees enjoy a stable environment from a company with years of success and growth in the machine tool industry. We offer competitive pay, generous benefits and ongoing training.
A company is only as good as its people and Makino’s employees are the best. If you would like to be one of the best and are interested in experiencing job growth in a team environment, please apply now by clicking http://bit.ly/mOKTd3. Please DO NOT apply directly through Machinetools.com, rather use the application link provided.
Learn More. Earn More. Employer is EOE/M/F/D/V. Candidates must be eligible to work for any U.S. employer – sponsorship is not currently available.
Visit www.Makino.com to learn more.
State or Province