|Benefits: Comprehensive Benefits Package
Employment Type: Full Time
Facility: Imperial Die Casting Liberty SC
Description: Support and improve production related to processes and equipment, increased quality, reduced cost, and improved efficiency.
Duties: • Define by analysis and experimentation the optimum set up of new and existing dies.
• Use shot monitoring equipment to document processes and troubleshoot casting problems
• Produce detailed documentation of processes. Verify that documented processes are repeatable
• Troubleshoot difficult casting problems and assist other personnel with solving problems.
• Train others in principles of die casting, equipment set up, shot monitoring, troubleshooting, use of set up sheets, and quality systems procedures
• Assist tool engineering in making design decisions of new dies, including cavity orientation, runner and gate size and location, slide and core configuration
Qualifications: • Minimum associates degree in Engineering; Bachelors degree preferred
• Education in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, die casting, or related field
• 0-5 years experience in related industry
|RCM Industries, Inc|
State or Province