|Required Education: Bachelor's Degree
Required Experience: 5 to 20+ years
Required Security Clearance: None
Related Categories: Production - General, Quality Assurance/Safety
Ladish Forging supplies highly engineered forgings, primarily to the aerospace industry. Ladish Forging specializes in large forgings, in standard and complex shapes. The operation maintains concurrent engineering and new product development support. Ladish Forging has many of the largest forging resources in the world and serves a wide range of international customers.
Ladish is currently looking to fill a Manufacturing Quality Engineer position.
Candidate will be responsible for:
· Managing customer submittal activities for dimensional nonconformance within the manufacturing industry.
· Interpreting and implementing customer specifications dictating dimensional qualification requirements.
· Assisting with internal manufacturing continuous improvement programs.
· Assisting with ISO9001/AS9100 quality management systems and conformance.
· Participating and facilitating with FMEA, SQEP, and PPAP.
· Creating systems for ongoing metallurgical property statistical analysis controls.
· Facilitating root cause analysis.
· Facilitating internal Nadcap audits, improvement activity follow-ups, and customer complaint investigations.
Qualified candidates will have at least five years experience with Quality Assurance and a BS in Mechanical or Materials Engineering. Candidate will also have experience with blue print reading, GDT, process control, and statistical knowledge. Six sigma black belt, FMEA, PPAP experience preferred.
|ATI Ladish Forging|
State or Province