|Innovative product development company seeks to expand the cross-functional mechanical design team. You will be expected to contribute to the design, testing, and necessary documentation to assist with bringing to production innovative wireless consumer and medical products.
Strong analytical/problem solving skills and the ability to work effectively in a team environment is a must.
· Mechanical Engineer - BSME (or proven competencies to compensate)
· 5+ years of experience in product design (preferably consumer electronic products)
· Comprehensive understanding of manufacturing processes such as injection molding, sheet metal forming, die-casting, and Rapid Prototyping.
· Experience with integrating component modules (LCD's, batteries, FPC/PCA's, interconnects)
· Skilled at SolidWorks - surfacing, complex drafted parts, assemblies.
· Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T) - drawings for manufacturing.
· Competency with Pro/Engineer
· experience working with manufacturers and vendors
· part procurement
State or Province