|Career Opportunity to Join World’s Leader in LED Lighting as Mechanical Design Engineer.
Our top line revenue and bottom line profitability continues to grow as does our world class Engineering Department. New product introductions, increases in product performance and warranties, new certifications are adding to our leadership role in the LED lighting Industry.
We seek a Mechanical Engineer, who will be intimately involved in the design and development of our next generation of Opto-electronics products. Our ideal candidate has 3 to 5 years experience with the design of plastic parts, plastic molding, sheet metal, extrusions, and die casting. You will have a working knowledge of plastics, aluminum alloys, thermal conductivity, corrosion and heat transfer.
The successful candidate will be heavily involved in the design for manufacture and assembly of all our award winning LED Lighting products. Experience with Pro/ENGINEER/Creo, Windchill and International Agency Safety Certifications including UL 1598, 844, 1203 and IECEx 60079, 1, 18, CSA and CE, very helpful. We are required to design for IP 66 ingress protection, or better.
This is an exciting career opportunity to join the World’s leader in the design, development and manufacture of LED Lighting Products... Here’s why!!
· Sales revenue for components and lighting, grew by over 70% in 2012 and will grow significantly in 2013 and beyond.
· Our products are first in class regarding payback, warranty and overall performance characteristics.
· Our patent base is extensive with over 40 years’ experience with LED technology, our product base is diverse and best in class in industrial and hazardous location lighting, obstruction lighting traffic, vehicle and rail signals, and opto-electronic components.
· We are growing globally with offices in 10 countries and doubling our sales force in 2013, adding numerous technical positions in Engineering, Product Management, Marketing and Information Technology.
· LED sales are projected to become 60% of the lighting market by 2020 and we will be a major market force in this growth.
· Our benefit and compensation plans are very competitive. As an example, Dialight pays 80% of the health insurance premium for the base plan, offers dental, vision, 401K and numerous other benefits.
State or Province