|Required Education: Bachelor's Degree
Required Experience: Open
Required Security Clearance: None
Related Categories: Engineering - General, Engineering - Mechanical, Engineering - Industrial
Ladish is currently looking to fill a Materials Engineer position.
Candidate will be responsible for:
* Utilizing materials engineering knowledge and experience to develop forging practices, heat treat practices, and the process controls to ensure a capable and repeatable process
* Communicating with customers to determine product requirements, new product development, and new programs
* Working closely with other Ladish departments to create products that meet the customer's requirements
* Solving metallurgical and forging related issues and implementing the required corrective actions to produce a quality forging
* Ensuring that the appropriate physical testing is performed to guarantee a quality part
* Supporting customer centered quality programs, continuous improvement projects and lean manufacturing initiatives
Qualified candidates will have 2-5 years of technical experience in forging and/or ingot metallurgy (ferrous or non-ferrous). Qualified recent materials science or metallurgical engineering graduates will also be considered.
AS9100 Certified. Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D
|ATI Ladish Forging|
State or Province