Anixter is seeking an experienced Product Manager to join our I/S team to serve in a critical leadership role that drives our Customer Relationship Management platform capabilities in partnership with Sales and Marketing.
Key job responsibilities:
· Partner with the Sales and Marketing organizations and other key stakeholders to identify opportunities to introduce or improve our CRM solution
· Serve as the subject matter expert in web based CRM solutions and technologies and how they can be leveraged to support the business strategy
· Understand the interactions and dependencies with other systems such as Order Entry / Order Management, Digital Marketing and Warehouse fulfillment and how they can and should be integrated.
· Drive solutions across many stakeholders ensuring optimization is achieved where it makes sense
· Play the role of product owner in an agile development process working on a daily basis with the project team to make strategic and tactical decisions about product functionality, balancing appropriate tradeoffs between business goals, user goals, scalability/maintainability, time to market and process efficiency in alignment with your business partners
· Ensure the total solution is implemented including the technology component, people/organization and process
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
· 5-7 years CRM Product Management experience
· Experience implementing or managing a CRM system required
· Experience in process engineering
· Experience in change management
· Experience in project management
· Strong analytic skills and experience with metrics driven decision making
· Ability to describe to describe the business value of IT solutions in quantifiable terms
· Unique blend of business and technical savvy
· A commitment to learning and expanding professional and technical knowledge
· Ability to negotiate contracts and manage service provider performance
· Ability to motivate teams and facilitate action especially within a highly collaborative and non-hierarchical environment
· Adaptable to varying levels of process maturity
· Strong written and oral communication skills
· Highly skilled at negotiating resolution of issues and obstacles
· Ability to resolve conflict and escalate issues as appropriate.
ONLY RESUMES THAT INCLUDE SALARY REQUIREMENTS WILL BE CONSIDERED. Visit our web site atwww.anixter.com. Anixter is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Come Join the Market Leader!
Anixter is the world's leading supplier of products used to connect voice, video, data, security systems, specialty electrical and electronic wire and cable for building construction, industrial maintenance and original equipment manufacturing, as well as the leader in providing fasteners and C-class components to OEMs and production lines.
We are proud to serve more than 92,000 customers across with our world-class inventory, global capabilities, technical expertise and Supply Chain Services. Our three specialized sales forces focus on Enterprise Cabling and Security Solutions, Wire and Cable, and Fasteners.
Founded in 1957 and headquartered inGlenview,IL, Anixter has more than 7,400 employees, $5.8 billion in sales and presence in 239 cities in 46 countries around the globe. Learn more about us atwww.anixter.comand find out for yourself why Anixter is one of FORTUNE's ""Most Admired Companies,"" a Forbes ""Best Managed Company"" and a B to B ""Top 500 e-Business.""
Our Philosophy... At Anixter, we believe everyone has the opportunity and the responsibility to be a leader. We have learned that leading companies are made, not born. They're made by leaders, not by luck. We are interested in people who expect nothing less than the best from themselves and their company.
State or Province