QVI is an exciting place to work. If you have what it takes to join the leader in optical inspection and measurement, we would like to hear from you. QVI offers competitive salary, medical and dental insurance, profit sharing, 401-K plan, tuition reimbursement, vacation, holidays, discretionary bonus, direct deposit, life insurance, and long term disability insurance.
Quality Vision International, Inc. and its affiliated companies are equal opportunity employers. Applicants are considered for positions without regard to race, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Job Title: Optical Engineer
1. Designs, builds, and tests optical subsystems and presents results with recommendations for improvements.
2. Performs evaluations of new designs to ensure conformance to specifications.
3. Develops test documentation, including manufacturing test procedures.
4. Aligns and calibrates precision optical test instrumentation and equipment, such as interferometers, spectrometers, QC Bench MTF measurement, etc.
5. Performs sensitivity analysis for new optical designs for optimizing manufacturability.
1. BS in Optics or BA/BS in Applied Physics with minor in Mechanical Engineering, Mathematics, or similar technical discipline.
2. 3 - 5 years experience.
3. Strong written and verbal communication skills, especially the ability to accurately convey technical information.
4. Experience with MS Office products.
1. Experience using lens design software (OSLO, Zemax, or equivalent)
2. Design of illumination systems
3. The ability to work effectively as a member of a design team.
4. The ability to work in a fast-paced development environment.
5. Self-motivated, with strong interpersonal skills.
6. The ability to complete tasks in a timely manner.
7. Effective communication on various technical levels, both verbal and written.
8. The ability to quickly adapt to evolving design requirements
|Quality Vision International, Inc|
State or Province