|Employment Type: Full Time
* Provide strong leadership to drive mechanical technical design and project coordination.
* Specify pumps, compressors, turbines and other process equipment.
* Review vendor documents for compliance to project specifications and industry standards.
* Prepare equipment datasheets, full mechanical equipment and system specifications. Perform technical and economic evaluations, bid tabulations, and prepare recommendations. Perform equipment inspections on a limited basis where needed. Perform economic feasibility and operating studies.
* Prepares manhour estimates for new work.
* Provide mentorship for engineers including training.
* Work background to include experience in the Refining and/or Petrochemical Industries. Background in the Power and Food Industries is a plus.
* Strong industry standards knowlege for pumps, compressors, and turbines is required.
* Some background in vessels, heat exchangers, and materials is required including some experience with ASME codes.
* Ability to lead a group of engineers, designers, and drafters on assigned projects. Strong communication skills required to provide effective inter-discipline coordination on projects, and project department communication.
* Must be available for field assignments involving travel to sites which involve work in industrial facilities were climbing, working in tight and high places is required.
* Strong attention to detail and capable to perform detailed technical document and drawing checking. Position requires significant exposure to vendor document review, detailed assessment of vendor design accuracy and specification compliance.
* Computer Skills: MS Office. Working knowledge of AutoCad, Microstation.
* 10 or more years
* PE License Preferred ý
State or Province