Process Engineer - Solar Key responsibilities include the coordination of solar demos from the initial request, through implant and additional processing and preparation of the final report for the customer.
* Negotiation with WW field teams and customers to develop good success criteria.
* Optimization of implant and other processes to meet demo success criteria.
* DOE development and quantitative results analysis.
* Development of Demo BKM’s.
* Critical input to resolve process/integration related solar issues.
* Make recommendations on implant tool issues and improvement.
* Cross-organizational work with development and manufacturing teams.
* Preparation of clear, succinct reports to summarize demo results
* Oral presentations of results to VSEA internal groups as well as external customers.
*Occasional travel to WW Customer Solar sites to review demo results.
* 3+ years as solar process & integration experience.
* Masters degree (Ph.D preferred) in applied physics, materials science, electrical, chemical engineering.
* Management experience a plus.
* Experience in root cause analysis of solar related issues and the ability to work in a cross-functional team environment.
* Good verbal and oral communication skill and the ability to drive projects independently.
* Leadership skills and presence as well as strong motivation and drive to achieve goals. Position is located in Gloucester, Massachusetts. We will relocate. VSEA is an EEO / AA Employer
|Varian Semiconductor Equipment Associates|
State or Province