|Husky Injection Molding Systems Ltd. is the world's largest brand name supplier of injection molding equipment and services to the plastics industry.
Our United States manufacturing facility is located in Milton, Vermont - 30 minutes north of downtown Burlington, Vermont. We offer a large, beautiful campus environment that includes: a fitness center; intramural sport activities; and manufacturing facilities that are modern and clean with outstanding safety records. Husky offers very competitive compensation and benefits programs.
If you are attracted to bold goals, believe in uncompromising honesty, mutual respect and environmental responsibility, have a passion for excellence and a desire to make a positive contribution - then join our team!
Create, deploy and manage validation plans for new or product enhancements, and provide advanced support in customer service situations.
· Screen, schedule and complete resin test requests.
· Create and execute test plans for new and / or improved hot runner components.
· Assemble and disassemble complete systems and provide input to engineering (troubleshooting).
· Prepare resin, mold, hot runner and machine for applications or resin testing.
· Recommend and implement improved efficiency practices within the department.
· Provide recommendations to the business based on validation results.
· Process optimization of various resins with different systems to determine suitable applications.
· Create professional technical reports for both internal and external customers
· Develop application guidelines and train other departments and regions in their use.
· Produce technical report and present both internally (VP and lower) and externally (customers and sales)
· Develop strong regional Husky Team members and customer beta site relationships to support new products.
· Assist in the resolution of significant, long term warranty projects requiring in-depth analysis.
· Attend design review, assembly, testing, and startup for high risk systems.
· BS in Plastics or Mechanical Engineering preferred
· Medical molding validation environment experience preferred- IQ, OQ and PQ
· Master Molder/ RJG- module 1 certified
· Two or more years of design experience in hot runners; five years of processing experience including troubleshooting, or three years in Test Technician position ideal
· Capable of working from blueprints and schematics to troubleshoot electrical and mechanical systems
· Strong understanding of injection molding processes, resins and mold design
· Knowledge of thermodynamics, fluids, and stress analysis
· Technical report writing using Microsoft application
· Understanding of mold and hot runner instrumentation
· Moderate travel is required
|Husky Injection Molding Systems|
State or Province