|Summary US Farathane Corporation is seeking for experienced Product Development Engineers based out of our new corporate office located in in Auburn Hills, MI.
• Providing technical and manufacturing feasibility direction to customer for build to print programs.
• Providing technical support and follow up on Design/Product Validation activities.
• Traveling as necessary to support internal and OEM launch activities.
• Providing engineering direction to and support for both external and internal design / tooling personnel.
• Creating and maintaining DFMEA, DVP, Open Issues
• Analyzing product problems and developing solutions utilizing dimensional data & applying engineering / mathematical principles.
• Reviewing and developing GD&T drawings for manufacturing feasibility.
• BS degree in related field or equivalent job experience preferred.
• Minimum 4 to 6 years of automotive engineering experience
• Plastic Injection Molding
About US Farathane:
US Farathane Corporation, a leading supplier to the Automotive industry for over three decades, designs and manufactures highly engineered plastic injection-molded components. With new headquarters in Auburn Hills, MI we are a full service provider of value added design and the highest quality solutions. We are built on a foundation of service excellence offering our customers world class full service design, engineering, manufacturing and quality control capabilities.
USF utilizes a variety of custom and standard materials in the following areas: Conventional Injection Molding, Two-Shot Molding, Insert Molding, Automated Assembly Methods, Conventional and Dual Durometer Extrusions, Hot Plate Welding Technology and Single and Multi Sheet Compression Molding.
USF offers an impressive compensation and benefits package including:
• Charitable Events
• Job Promotional Opportunities
• Gainsharing and much more!
|US Farathane Corporation|
State or Province