In 1983, the first online trade was placed using early E*TRADE technology. Today, E*TRADE FINANCIAL is a global financial leader, delivering value and innovation to millions of customers in more than 40 countries worldwide.
We are looking for highly energized, dynamic professionals who are ready to join a fast-paced, world leader in the financial services industry. We move at the speed of the Internet. Our work culture fosters an incredible exposure to innovative ideas and challenges that create experience and opportunity. Many have risen through the organization to become industry leaders, in both the financial services world and in the community at large. E*TRADE is made up of some of the brightest and most talented people in the industry - are you ready to join the industry leader?
Position Summary: We are looking for a highly motivate individual with financial services knowledge. Successful candidate will possess strong communications and problem-solving skills. Desired candidate is someone who thrives in a team-oriented, results-oriented, and customer-focused environment, welcomes challenge, embraces change, is creative, can learn fast, and works well under tight deadlines.
This individual will be responsible for supporting our investment advisory initiatives.
Duties & Responsibilities: Candidate must be highly motivated, extremely organized, detail-oriented and analytical. In addition the candidate will possess outstanding presentation, communication and customer service skills.
Key responsibilities for this job are:
· Update financial consultants on all current information and changes regarding recommended funds and managers
· Partner with consultants to generate investment proposals for high net worth clients
· Assist financial consultants with navigation of advice tools and services
· Serve as a resource for advisory services questions
· Implement and monitor registered investment advisory policies and procedures
· Support ongoing analysis of investment management models and vehicles including mutual funds, ETFs, and separate account models
· Support with production of internal and external educational materials
· Provide analytical support towards the sales and marketing of investment advisory products
· Degree in finance, econ, business or related field
· Experience in investment advisory/asset management
· Experience creating investment proposals for high net worth clients
· Experience using Morningstar and Zephyr software
· Analytic skills using Excel
· Strong communication skills
· Series 7 & 66 Licensed
· 3-5+ years experience
|E*TRADE Financial Corporation|
State or Province