|Please fill in the information below and use the navigational buttons to continue.
Warning: Using your browser's Back and Forward buttons may produce undesirable results.
EK Success a creative consumer products company and a division of Wilton Products, is seeking a Product Manager to join our office in Clifton, NJ
The Product Manager acts as a business manager for assigned product categories, focusing on new product development planning and implementation and management of existing product lines.
· Generating product ideation and concept development in conjunction with Creative Director and Business Lead.
· Identify and drive business development strategies and develop business plans/assortment plans as needed. Manage SKU counts, inventories and development to maximize the business and SKU productivity.
· Adhere to PD timelines and processes to develop and launch products in the most efficient manner.
· Work with sourcing and vendors on vendor selection, sampling, QC standards & procedures. Selecting best vendor for each product type based on capacity, quality and pricing, setting clear communications and timelines. Working with sourcing on finding new suppliers as needed. Communicating with vendors on product, pricing and scheduling.
· Day to day management of assistant product manager to accomplish category needs from a Product Development and Product Management perspective.
· Develop deep understanding of consumers, retailers and marketplace to translate into growth.
· Support of market research projects in studying competitive landscape and market opportunities, including consumer focus groups, store studies, and preparing financial charts.
· Supporting design team with Creative Director to make sure all products are researched, prototyped and tested (before and after production).
· Working with the sales force to help drive sales and sell programs as part of corporate/divisional strategies. Assisting with and attending relevant sales meetings.
· Active in Life Cycle Management of assigned product category by reviewing inventory and identifying products that need promotional help or closeouts.
· Researching and submitting products for all required testing such that company standards are met.
· Extended hours are expected from time to time in order to meet goals and deadlines.
· Travel both domestically and abroad may be required.
· Minimum of 5 years experience developing consumer products, preferably with jewelry.
· Must be self motivated, highly organized and possess positive energy and an entrepreneurial spirit.
· Must work well within a team.
· Must have a sense of style and great understanding of fashion and related trends and must be able to convey this understanding to suppliers, creative staff (internal & external) and others.
Foreign and domestic travel required as needed ý
State or Province