Position Description: We currently have an excellent opportunity for a Product Manager in the International Division to work at our Princeton, NJ headquarters.
• Ensure that all marketing activities for subsidiaries are coordinated efficiently with the U.S. teams. Drive globalization efforts for a designated assortment of our eight core U.S. brands, and assist with expansion of selected regional core brands. Work with cross-functional teams to meet project deadlines. Liaise with global support units - Supply Chain, Purchasing, R&D, and customer service to coordinate subsidiary activities with goal of maximum efficiency. Investigate and make recommendations on items such as requests for localized advertising and customized packaging (caps, triggers, tubes, packaging, corrugate), etc. Represent the International division for selected brand activities in group meetings such as Stage Gate and other settings.
• Maintain continual updates to Global New Products tracker in liaison with International Finance team and US-based Global New Products Development group. Follows status of all global new products efforts for selected brands, which are reported monthly in Stage Gate meeting.
• Attend brand team meetings to keep abreast of brand initiatives. Review brand team minutes of other brands and all marketing and sales materials.
• Update product costs yearly to provide margin analysis and other management metrics.
• Provide regular reports, providing local markets share information as well as margin/profit analysis for core businesses.
• Interface with Finance on department and brand P&L’s.
• Coordinate with Law Department regarding advertising and labeling approvals, trademark use, oppositions, watch notices, patents, contract management, etc.
• Provide ad hoc reports to Taxation, R&D, Sales, Law, etc. on an as needed basis.
•Maintain continual updates to Global New Products tracker in liaison with International Finance team and US-based Global New Products Development group --- follows status of all global new products efforts for selected brands, which are reported monthly in Stage Gate meeting.
Create a quarterly update outlining new product introductions, discontinued items, graphic changes, etc.
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE: (MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS)
Qualifications: A minimum of a B.S. degree, MBA preferred, in a marketing business field with 5+ years of experience in a marketing role with at least 2+ years focusing on International business. Must be self-motivated and able to work under high pressure deadlines independently and as part of a team. Must have excellent oral and written communication skills, as well as highly- developed interpersonal skills. Due to the interface required with different countries’ teams, a second language would be helpful but is not mandatory.
Church & Dwight Co., Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V.
|Church & Dwight Co Inc|
State or Province