|Post Date: 4/1/2011
Coinstar, Inc. (NASDAQ: CSTR), voted one of FORTUNE's '100 Fastest-Growing Companies', is a leading provider of automated retail solutions offering convenient services that make life easier for consumers and drive incremental traffic and revenue for retailers. The company’s core automated retail businesses include the well-known redbox® self-service DVD rental and Coinstar® self-service coin-counting brands. The company has approximately 27,000 DVD kiosks and 19,000 coin-counting kiosks in supermarkets, drug stores, mass merchants, financial institutions, convenience stores, and restaurants. For more information, visit www.coinstar.com.
Product Manager for Beauty
A senior product manager with entrepreneurial and new product skills who can lead the development and launch of a new groundbreaking automated retail business. Will report to the GM and lead the operational development, strategy and sell-in process for the test market and new product launch.
Summary of Key Responsibilities:
• Develops product plans and business cases for new products
• Develops market strategies, roadmaps and product portfolios that maximize market share, profitability, revenue retention and other strategic objectives
• Ensures maximum market potential through in-depth understanding of customer needs, industry trends and market requirements
• Collaborates with dedicated enterprise resources, i.e. Engineering, Supply Chain and other teams to optimize overall revenue goals
• Cover internal and external senior level meetings for the GM
Preferable Qualifications & Experience:
• Minimum 4 years experience in a product management capacity
• Ability to assess and implement successful, focused, integrated product development plans
• Experience developing and executing go-to market strategies
• Broad understanding of program management concepts and tools
• Ability to influence, lead and coach cross-functional teams and champion new concepts and ideas
• Experience marketing products to women and cosmetic experience is preferred but not required
• Bachelor’s degree required. MBA is desirable
In addition to a rewarding career, Coinstar offers excellent employee benefits and competitive compensation. For more information about this position and to apply, please visit our website at www.coinstar.com/jobs.
State or Province