|General Job Objective
Cleveland Range, a member of the Manitowoc Foodservice family of companies, global leaders in commercial foodservice equipment, is seeking a dynamic Product Manager. Cleveland Range specializes in the design and manufacturing of Cleveland steam cooking equipment, convotherm combi ovens, Garland convection ovens, Lincoln conveyor ovens, and distribution of Merry Chef oven products. Key responsibilities of this position includes the day to day management of the assigned product lines, Including Product Development, Pricing, Forecasting, Promotions and Promotional Materials, and Marketing Communications for the conveyor oven product group. Reporting directly to the Directory of Marketing, this position is based in Cleveland, Ohio.
Essential Job Functions
- Maintain aggressive product focus including on-going product line reviews, market analysis, competitive research, costing, and margin studies for profitability and value analysis projects.
- Competitive analysis which identify customer needs and wants as well as growth and profit opportunities for the organization
- Development of market research which enables the position in the company to act on current markets, future markets, and trends; this includes new products and competitive threats.
- Focus on new business opportunities that exist within the strategic framework using existing or modified product, and manufactured or sourced products.
- Development of new products and line extension that ensure the sales and profit growth required by the product group while meeting the goals and direction of the strategic plan and customer satisfaction
Job Requirements/Working Conditions
- Bachelor's Degree with 7 to 10 years progressive experience in sales and marketing from an industrial or commercial equipment product line required.
- A minimum of 3 years experience in product management experience required.
- Experience with previous product line profile or margin analysis required.
- Experience in pricing, product literature including technical specifications preferred
- Experience in participating and leading NPI teams preferred.
- Project management experience preferred.
- Must possess professional communication skills and be able to work well with others. Must be competent in interfacing with engineers and sales.
- Must be able to travel 40% of time
- Must be proficient in MS Office including Word, Excel and Power Point. Must be able to create and present Power Point presentations.
The Manitowoc Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Females and minorities are encouraged to apply. EEO Statement
Nearest Major Market: Cleveland
Job Segments: Communications, Management, Manager, Market Research, Marketing, Marketing Communications, Marketing Manager, Operations, Product Development, Product Manager, Project Manager, Research, Technology
|Cleveland Range, LLC|
State or Province