|Key Responsibilities: The Product Manager will be responsible for managing our Global Account projects and for planning, developing and implementing an effective plan to help ensure an increase in sales and maximize profits for an assigned customer market.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinating, evaluating, and developing assigned products and projects
- Coordinating activities including product management, product development, and customer value/ROI sales support
- B.S. degree in related field
- 3-5 years of marketing experience
- Strong technical background
- Knowledge around well service industry applications
- Oil industry service chemical experience beneficial
- Excellent people and customer relations skills are required
Be part of our culture where you can Create your Difference… in a Company that makes a Difference … Start anywhere. Go everywhere.
At Nalco, we are the world's largest sustainability services company focused on industrial water, energy and air applications; delivering significant environmental, social and economic performance benefits to our customers. We help our customers reduce energy, water and other natural resource consumption, enhance air quality, minimize environmental releases and improve productivity and end products while boosting the bottom line. To learn more about Nalco visit www.nalco.com
We're about safety. We're about sustainability. We're more than innovative solutions for water, energy and air. We earn customers for life and enhance the lives of our employees while protecting the planet.
Nalco is an Equal Opportunity Employer, relying on the diversity of our workforce to drive innovation and growth.
FOR USA ONLY:
Disclaimer: In developing this job description, care was taken to include all qualifications considered important to perform successfully in this position. However, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been expressed with the intention of meeting the reasonable accommodation process required by the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and its amendments. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
State or Province