Harris Corporation’s Broadcast Communications Division is looking for an experienced Product Manager for its Video Networking Group. The position is located within the Bridgewater, NJ location. The Product Manager will develop sales and targeting strategies, guide sales, manage relationships with key accounts, influence product marketing and product development. The focus of the role is on selected international regions and defined parts of the product portfolio.
Sales and Targeting Strategy:
· Develop market entry strategies for new markets, including opportunity size evaluation, segmentation, key account identification and guidance on product development direction. Develop segment strategies for the EMEA, APAC or CALA markets to expand into new or previously underserved segments.
· Use industry, channel and market analysis to identify strategic opportunities and target areas.
· Develop segment-specific business plans, including distribution, competitive strategies, and customer satisfaction business measures.
· Analyze and recommend deal structure, pricing models and partner/teaming arrangements for proposals.
Influence Product Marketing and Product Development:
· Work with clients to create creative, practical product requirements that will be delivered to the product/project team for implementation.
· Collaborate with Strategic Marketing to develop advertising and promotional campaigns for the EMEA, APAC or CALA regions.
· Monitor evolving technology trends and identify opportunities and threats to the product portfolio.
· Represent Harris as a market and technology leader in trade shows, seminars and symposiums.
· BS in business, technology or related field
· 5 years of experience with a Combination of technical and business background
· 5 years of work experience in a product management, strategic marketing or similar position within the broadcasting or related industry
· Must have launched 1 or 2 full product life cycles
Preferred Additional Skills:
Knowledge of Video Compression and Video Networking technologies
Fluent in English, command of additional languages
International work experience with global corporation
Ability to effectively communicate with customers at all levels and strong presentation skills
Ability to capture and compellingly formulate product value
Ability to capture customer business needs and translate them into product specifications
Analytical, strategic thinking and financial modeling skills
By submitting your résumé for this position, you understand and agree that Harris Corporation may share your résumé, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions.
State or Province