Labor Market Info
Outreach & Teaching
Testing & Assessment
Trabaja en el Gobierno
Directorio del Servicio Nacional de Empleo
Working in Canada
Education & Training
Project Coordinator II, Windows and Doors
REHAU is the premium worldwide brand for polymer-based innovations and systems in construction, automotive and industry. You encounter our systems every day, without noticing them. While they may be invisible, their benefit is always tangible. More than 14,000 employees at 170 locations worldwide apply their expertise and innovative capabilities to ensure the continuous growth of our independent privately-held company.
People drive REHAU. To us, fostering the development of a diverse group of employees is of central significance. We will advance your career if you are willing to perform and display a readiness to apply yourself.
We are looking for someone who will embrace our corporate culture, values and principles. We promote personal development, self initiative and a sense of responsibility in order to support all our employees in fully developing their individual strengths.
REHAUís North American operations include several manufacturing plants, distribution centers and sales offices located across North and Central America.
REHAU is seeking an ambitious, experienced Project Coordinator for our Windows and Doors Business Unit at our North American headquarters in Leesburg, VA. Specific responsibilities include:
- Prepares window and door submittal packages (shop drawings, product data, specifications, samples, warranty and other quality assurance documents, and reference projects)
- Develops and maintains a detailed project schedule and coordinates project from quotation to completion.
- Defines specifications and researches if they are in compliance with building codes.
- Supports sales in the RFQ process (including gathering pricing quotations from commercial fabricators).
- Prepares and/or edits meeting minutes, presentations and tables.
- Ensures adherence to deadlines.
- Tracks project changes and produces updated site based schedule as agreed with project management.
- Coordinates product availability for field mock-ups.
- Generates CAD/Specification library on commercial section of REHAU website.
- Bachelorís degree from an accredited college/university in construction engineering, or a related field or equivalent level of experience.
- Five years of experience in the construction industry (preferably within fenestration or building envelope).
- Experience in Auto CAD design.
- Experience in building codes and ability to research for applicable building code.
- Experience in information gathering techniques, procedures, and practices.
- Experience in project planning and management procedures, practices, and techniques.
- Experience in LEED programs.
State or Province
Terms and Conditions
©2000-2008 Candidate Seeker, Inc.
©2000-2011 Portal Prodigy, Inc. NJ, USA.All Rights Reserved.