Labor Market Info
Outreach & Teaching
Testing & Assessment
Trabaja en el Gobierno
Directorio del Servicio Nacional de Empleo
Working in Canada
Education & Training
Regional Sales Engineer, US North East
Princeton Instruments designs and manufactures high performance CCD, ICCD, and EMCCD cameras; spectrographs; and optics-based solutions for the scientific research, industrial imaging, and OEM communities. We take pride in partnering with our customers to solve their most challenging problems in unique, innovative ways.
The Regional Sales Engineer (RSE), working under the direction of the Director of Sales, will be responsible for the management of sales in the North East region. The RSE will manage the territory spanning New England and New York to provide scientific imaging and spectroscopy based solutions to customers. The region is home to many leading research institutes that produced several Nobel laureates. The RSE will work with scientists, post docs and investigators to sell Princeton Instrument imaging and spectroscopy based capital equipment technology solutions. The RSE will have a background in engineering, physical or life sciences and demonstrated ability to articulate the value of products based on customer requirements. The ideal candidate is excited about multi-faceted, cutting edge research and has past exposure to the research end users in industry and academia.
· Manage sales within assigned territory
· Execute strategic sales plan and profitable growth for the territory
· Manage opportunities pipeline and quote log to meet and exceed assigned regional quota
· Attend trade show and technical conferences
· Effectively demonstrate products to potential customers and provide training and installation as required.
· Use company CRM database to better manage the region
· Forecast and prepare sales reports as required by management team
· Self motivated, strong work ethic with ability to work remotely from a home office
· Must have excellent interpersonal communication, written and oral presentation skills
· Assertive, outgoing personality with ability to close orders
· Ability to travel at least 60% of the time within region
· PhD or MS degree in engineering, physical or lifesciences preferred
· Experience with scientific cameras and spectroscopy is a plus.
State or Province
Terms and Conditions
©2000-2008 Candidate Seeker, Inc.
©2000-2011 Portal Prodigy, Inc. NJ, USA.All Rights Reserved.