Advanced Cell Diagnostics, Inc. is a venture backed start-up company located in Hayward, CA, developing novel single cell-based single molecule detection technologies and products for life science research and molecular diagnostics. We are seeking a highly motivated and talented junior scientist to join our fast-paced, goal-oriented team. This can be a full-time or contract position with potential to convert into full-time employment.
- B.S. in Biology or equivalent with 0-3 years of relevant industrial experience.
- A strong background in molecular and/or cellular biology.
- Experience in IHC, FISH, gene expression analysis, and/or cell culture highly desirable.
- Must have excellent hands on skills to conduct reliable and reproducible experiments.
- Must be detail oriented, who can follow established standard operating procedures.
- Must be a self-starter and be productive in a multi-tasked development and production environment.
- Must have problem solving skills and can work independently or as a part of the team.
- Excellent communication skills.
|Advanced Cell Technology|
State or Province