|Key Responsibilities: The Senior Account Manager is responsible for interacting with Nalco's Operations and Research groups in order to manage and initiate projects. The Account Manager provides technical assistance to the marketing team to support the sale of Nalco's Flow Assurance and Asset Integrity products and services.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Liaise with Operations and Marketing Groups to assist in project execution with customers.
- Act as the ""go-between"" with the Research Team to develop new chemistry and processes for deepwater product lines.
- Participate in marketing presentations to customers.
- Provide technical assistance and back-office support to the Marketing Team to effectively communicate product line benefits to the customer.
- Assist in the innovation of new technologies to enhance product line.
In order to perform the accountabilities of this positions, candidates must be able to demonstrate:
- The legal authorization to work in the US.
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree in a technical field.
- A minimum of 8 years of experience in Flow Assurance and/or Asset Integrity product line development and support.
- A strong technical background in corrosion inhibitor, emulsion breaker and hydrate inhibitor products.
- Experience using Microsoft Office, namely Word, Excel and Power Point.
- The willingness and ability to relocate to the Sugar Land, Texas area, if not already located in the area.
- The willingness and ability to travel internationally, to West Africa, up to 20% of the time to perform the essential duties of this position.
- The willingness and ability to grasp new product line structures.
- The ability to communicate highly technical data across all levels of an organization.
In addition to the above requirement candidates may be able to demonstrate:
- A Master's degree in a technical field.
- A membership in a technical association relating to the industry.
- Authoring or co-authoring a published article related to the oilfield chemical industry.
Be part of our culture where you can Create your Difference… in a Company that makes a Difference … Start anywhere. Go everywhere.
At Nalco, we are the world's largest sustainability services company focused on industrial water, energy and air applications; delivering significant environmental, social and economic performance benefits to our customers. We help our customers reduce energy, water and other natural resource consumption, enhance air quality, minimize environmental releases and improve productivity and end products while boosting the bottom line. To learn more about Nalco visit www.nalco.com
We're about safety. We're about sustainability. We're more than innovative solutions for water, energy and air. We earn customers for life and enhance the lives of our employees while protecting the planet.
Nalco is an Equal Opportunity Employer, relying on the diversity of our workforce to drive innovation and growth.
FOR USA ONLY:
Disclaimer: In developing this job description, care was taken to include all qualifications considered important to perform successfully in this position. However, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been expressed with the intention of meeting the reasonable accommodation process required by the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and its amendments. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Primary Location: US-TX-Sugar Land
Ad Code: N/A, J2W:CB1, J2W:LINA
Unposting Date: :>
Nearest Major Market: Houston
Job Segments: Account Manager, Air Quality, Energy, Engineering, Management, Manager, Marketing, Marketing Manager, Oil Field, Research, Sales, Sustainability
State or Province