|Novo Nordisk is seeking a Senior Compliance Manager to join our team in Princeton, New Jersey. The Senior Compliance Manager will manage, develop and participate in the planning and implementation of the monitoring and auditing functions for the Compliance Department at Novo Nordisk to ensure compliance with policies, guidelines and the laws and regulations that impact marketing, sales and research at Novo Nordisk
The Senior Compliance Manager – Monitoring and Auditing will ensure that monitoring operations of various company records, reports, and areas of Sales, Marketing and Medical are designed, developed and operational; and ensure audit plans for specified operations within these areas are developed and executed on a regular schedule, and the results of any monitoring or auditing are made available to the line of business and others with responsibility for maintaining compliance within the Company. Follow-up and assist with any necessary activity to ensure compliance with Company policy and the laws and regulations that impact the area under review.
Additional requirements for this role include:
· Identify areas of risk at Novo Nordisk Inc. and manage and assists in the development of monitoring or auditing plans that will mitigate risks and help build upon our Company’s culture of compliance and Doing the Right Thing in furtherance of the Novo Nordisk Way.
· Manage, design and implement monitoring operations to detect potential violations of Company policy and the laws and regulations that impact the pharmaceutical industry
· Develop audit plans to study various functions within Sales, Marketing and Medical and personally carry out the audits or manage internal or external auditors and ensure completion of the tasks required by the audit plans
· Report the results of the monitoring operations and any audits to senior management and line of business for the area under review
· Work with the audited or monitored areas and follow-up on any areas that require corrective action
· Interface and collaborate effectively with Legal, Human Resources, Finance, NNAS Group Internal Audit and other relevant departments as required
· Prepare reports of monitoring operations and any audit findings
· Provide assistance to Novo Nordisk colleagues in other departments as appropriate
· Ensure that reporting personnel have 3P forms with annual goals and measurements that are consistent with the priorities of the business, and that interim reviews are held so that their work is focused on those priorities, and they understand their level of accountability for results and the measurement process
· Ensure that the IDP forms include completed Learning and Aspiration plans and are in place for all reporting personnel to enable the achievement of goals and capability to assume increased levels of responsibility
· Manage the application and communication of all Novo Nordisk policies, procedures, and Novo Nordisk Way
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent required;
· Minimum of 7 years overall experience, with 4+years of experience in the development of monitoring operations, and planning and
conducting audits within the pharmaceutical industry required·
· Possess an in-depth knowledge and understanding of pharmaceutical industry regulations and guidelines (e.g. FDA, PhRMA Code, Federal Anti-Kickback, False Claims, etc.) required;
· Knowledge and understanding of pharmaceutical sales, marketing, and/or product related practices required;
At Novo Nordisk, our passion for people begins with meeting the needs of our own diverse team. More than just attracting and retaining the best minds in the business, we empower our employees to change their own lives – to reach their goals both professionally and personally. To that end, we strive to continually improve our employees' benefits each year.
We offer exceptional compensation and an array of benefits programs that truly offer Total Rewards, including up to 95% of the total cost of your health insurance. You'll even find services like coaching on ""Saving and Paying for College"" and in-home backup care for dependents and ill family members.
Changing diabetes. It’s a challenge that impacts the lives of hundreds of millions of people worldwide. It's a number that’s growing every day. At Novo Nordisk, it has been our focus for more than 87 years. As the world leader in diabetes research, care, and treatment, our passion for people and helping them live better lives is at the heart of everything we do. It compels us to continually develop one of the broadest diabetes product portfolios in the healthcare industry, including the most advanced insulin delivery systems. In addition, we deliver innovative solutions for individuals with hemophilia and growth hormone deficiency, and for chronic inflammation.
With more than a decade of consistent double-digit sales growth and an innovative product pipeline, we know that how we achieve our goals is just as important as what we achieve. Our success is built on the Novo Nordisk Way. It includes our vision, our values, and our approach to the Triple Bottom Line, an unmatched commitment to financial, social, and environmental responsibility.
When your work makes a positive difference in the lives of millions of people, you find greater passion to fulfill your potential. Apply today for immediate consideration!
State or Province