Labor Market Info
Outreach & Teaching
Testing & Assessment
Trabaja en el Gobierno
Directorio del Servicio Nacional de Empleo
Working in Canada
Education & Training
Senior Product Manager, Oncology (MDV)
Astellas is the bright spot in the pharmaceutical industry ' not just because of what we do, but in the way we do it. If you are looking for a company where you can change a life, make a dream come true, and light the way for a better tomorrow, Astellas is the place where you can shine. We offer a different kind of work culture. A high standard of ethics is mandatory. Quality is our pledge. Diversity is valued. Individual initiative is rewarded. Astellas offers an environment where our employees can make a real difference. Come, shine with us!
The Senior Product Manager for MDV3100 is responsible for the yearly market plan development & execution. This role focuses on marketing to health care professionals, with emphasis on the field force channel of marketing. The person will serve as the primary contact with sales forces related to tactical implementation. This person is responsible for flawless execution of promotional tactics working in close collaboration with partners including the partner company, internal stakeholders across functions, and agencies. The person plays a lead role providing strategic input into the development of the US promotional strategy.
1. Prepare for the launch of MDV3100 in prostate cancer.
2. Develop and implement marketing plans and strategic initiatives to overcome business obstacles, drive market share, & achieve sales targets.
3. Lead tactical execution of promotional strategy in collaboration with external and internal partners. Measure effectiveness on an ongoing basis and recommend & implement changes accordingly.
4. Work cross-functionally to create alignment across various internal & external stakeholders. Lead cross-functional / cross-departmental teams gaining alignment of objectives to meet overall brand goals.
5. Create and manage the annual budget.
6. Lead development of the long-term plan for the brand.
7. Manage the marketing component of the Medical, Legal, Regulatory review process.
8. Manage outside agencies and consultants in the following capacities: project estimate development, time management, and execution of project components, management recommendation and assuring consistency with Astellas goals direction and ethics.
· BS/BA required, MBA degree preferred
· 7+ years of relevant pharmaceutical experience required
· Proven track record in product management roles with demonstrated ability to drive share
· Oncology experience necessary, including experience working on prostate cancer indications
· Scientific/clinical expertise, category/disease state expertise, literature and studies knowledge, and KOL relationships necessary
· Must possess excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills
· Strong project management skills with the ability to manage multiple, sometime competing, priorities
· Demonstrates ability to influence peers and key stakeholders within and outside the organization
· Experience working in a partnership / co-promotion preferred
· Ability to travel up to 40%
Astellas Pharma US, Inc.
State or Province
Terms and Conditions
©2000-2008 Candidate Seeker, Inc.
©2000-2011 Portal Prodigy, Inc. NJ, USA.All Rights Reserved.