• Lead and own developing, improving, implementing and sustaining automation control & analysis Software for thin film solar photo-voltaic manufacturing equipment.
• Develop and execute test plans to verify machine functionality and software program reliability required to commission equipment for production
• Minimum of 5 years hands-on experience working with software programs for automated, mechanical, electrical, and controls systems
• Expert level troubleshooting skills; ability to independently debug and troubleshoot software in an embedded environment.
• Demonstrated ability to build complex applications using applications such as C#, VB, RSLogix, RSView Studio, RSView32, Visual Studio
• Experience with Control Net and Device Net
• Experience with Windows Communication Foundation
• Experience with SW test and release process in equipment industry.
• Multi Axis Coordinated Servo motion (Ultra3000 and Kinetix6000)
• Ability and willingness to work hands-on
• Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
• Experience writing Apps for mobile devices is a plus
• May require 10-30% overseas travel
• BS in Computer Science, Electical Enginering, Mechanical Engineering
State or Province