As a company, we are committed to creating maximum value for telecom operators, enterprises and consumers by providing competitive solutions and services. Our products and solutions have been deployed in over 140 countries, serving more than one third of the world’s population. Huawei's vision is to enrich life through communication.
Hold the trend of the base station antenna and provide top1 base station antenna solution.
Leading NAC antenna R&D team and play a major role in building the antenna competency center.
Responsible for designing antenna electrical parts based on the project.
Research and design competitive antenna technologies, such as AAS, beam adjustable technology, High integrated and modularized antenna component technology, antenna miniaturization technology, multi band and column antenna, multi beams antenna etc.
Responsible for researching competitive antenna modules, such as elements, phase shifter, reflector feed network etc.
Responsible for researching and tracking new material and new process technology that can reduce the cost , weight and increase the performance, reliability and stability of the antenna;
Bachelor degree or above in Mechanical or related field.
At least 10 years mobile communication base station antenna designing experiences, familiar with the antenna structure and theory.
Have independently developed at least one antenna which is competitive and have been commercialized.
Expert with design and analysis tools, such as HFSS, designer, ADS etc.
Familiar with the active antenna, beam adjust, multi bands, multi beams systems.
Why work for us?
- Recognized on the World's Most Innovative Companies List - 3 consecutive years by Fast Company Magazine
- Unprecedented growth - our contract sales reached USD30.2 billion in 2010, a year on year increase of 24+%
- We invest in engineering and innovation - 55,000+ of our 120,000 global employees work in R&D and we filed 42,543 patent applications in 2010 - #2 in the world
- We are the global No. 2 telecom solution provider serving 45 of the world's top 50 operators
- We have invested $246 Million USD in global community involvement programs
- We support green energy - we have deployed 3000+ sites worldwide that run on alternative energies
- We are a member of 123 standard bodies
- We are a global leader providing LTE infrastructure and commercialization - we ranked No. 1 worldwide with more than 50% market share (Nov-2011)
Huawei Technologies/FutureWei Technolgies is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We thank all applicants for their interest in career opportunities with Huawei; only selected candidates will be contacted for interview.
State or Province