|D&BTM (NYSE:DNB; www.dnb.com), headquartered in Short Hills, New Jersey, is the world's leading provider of global business information, tools and insight. Our proprietary DUNSRight™ process provides customers with quality information whenever and wherever they need it. We manage the world's largest and most valuable commercial database with information on more than 100 million companies. We gather information in more than 200 countries in 95 languages, covering 186 monetary currencies and update the information in the database over one million times each day. This quality information is the foundation of our solutions that customers rely on to make critical business decisions. Our solutions help businesses of all sizes reduce credit risk, find profitable customers, and manage vendors efficiently. As an organization, we are intensely focused on our customers' success. Our aspiration is to be the most trusted source of business insight so our customers can Decide with Confidence™.
Designs and implements a comprehensive product lifecycle that maximizes market potential, and includes the product strategy, feature roadmap, pricing and packaging. Maintains keen awareness and insight into the competitive environment to ensure D&B’s products are best positioned relative to our strategy. Coordinates market introduction and sales support activities to ensure maximum penetration of the market segment. Has P&L responsibility.
· Develop and manage product line for assigned market segments, and associated pricing and packaging, so as to maximize overall revenue and profitability.
· Develop business requirements for the product line supported by customer needs, industry trends, analysts, competitiors, technology, etc. that align with D&B’s strategic goals.
· Determine prioritized feature roadmap, and drive projects through to completion by working cross functionally to insure optimal time to market and product quality.
· Craft value propositions, messaging and feature benefits to ensure differentiation in the marketplace.
· Provide product introduction elements and develop ongoing sales support materials for assigned market segments.
· Analyze and track the performance of products and features throughout their life cycles.
· Participates on small special projects and/or manages small teams to achieve annual and quarterly goals.
· Analyzes, tracks and solves issues related to the performance of products and features throughout their life cycles.
· Project management for assigned customer engagements. Develop and manage Project Plans, including coordination of customer, vendor, development and production support activities required to complete the project. Identify, document, manage and escalate issues as well as any changes to project scope required by customer.
· Develop a detailed understanding of customer’s business requirements and position D&B to improve or add to current products and services. Identify opportunities as well as critical service or customer satisfaction points with customers’ relationships.
· Excellent business acumen and problem-solving skills with a passion to develop a strategic competitive marketplace positioning.
· Must be analytical, strategic, and thoughtful with a well-developed ability to communicate a tangible vision and product strategy across a wide-ranging group.
· Proven ability to define and implement innovative product enhancements, with a history of success in making fact-based decisions.
· Results oriented, great attention to detail, and the ability to meet aggressive deadlines.
· Excellent team leadership and project management skills.
· Excellent communication and presentation skills.
· Excellent interpersonal skills.
· Demonstrated ability to work as part of a multi-disciplinary project team.
· 5-7+ years of product marketing experience in B2B setting. Experience managing product line and related pricing responsibilities, with a track record of success.
· Experience in managing market research and competitive intelligence efforts to drive marketplace positioning and competitive response initiatives.
· Experience in Internet related product and/or services.
· Experience communicating business and product objectives to internal teams.
· Experience working with Sales and Marketing teams to drive improved performance.
· At least 3 years experience managing teams.
· BS/BA from an accredited university required; MBA a plus.
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications: Word, Excel, Project, Outlook, PowerPoint, Visio and Project.
State or Province