|GE Home & Business Solutions
Business Segment GE Appliances & Lighting
About Us At GE Lighting, we’re leading a global lighting revolution. In developing innovative energy-efficient lighting products, systems, and solutions for today and the future – such as world-class LED, fluorescent and ceramic metal halide light sources -- GE Lighting teams around the world are dedicated to leading a global lighting revolution to deliver innovative solutions that change the way people light and think about their world. Join us and you’ll find yourself in a dynamic atmosphere working with the most talented people in the industry in an open, developmental environment with abundant opportunities to learn, grow and advance within the organization. If you’re a driven, independent problem solver who brings leadership and enthusiasm to everything you do, then join GE in creating the next generation of products that will improve the lives of consumers for generations to come.
* Drive share and profitable growth in LED Indoor Module Product Lines.
* Responsible for new product leadership, multi generational product development, and strategic platform innovation for Indoor Module products.
* Perform market analysis, competitive assessments, and customer/market segmentation to identify key areas of focus for growth.
* Develop and lead pricing strategy and implementation, productivity programs, marketing programs, and go to market strategies to effectively manage overall product line profitability.
* Provide leadership for annual business planning processes – Multi-Generation Product Development, Growth Playbook(3 year plan), S2(next year plan), and Board of Director meetings.
* Work closely with Marketing, Market Development and Sales teams to develop comprehensive commercialization plans and tools for new products (product line presentations, PR, advertising, trade shows, training seminars…).
* Lead dynamic, cross-functional teams to meet internal product line business commitments and meet customer expectations in the marketplace.
* Actively integrate Design for Six Sigma rigor into new product introduction process from VOC to launch using GE’s TMP process.
* BS Degree.
* Minimum 3-5 Years of Product Management and/or Marketing Experience.
* Requires strong communication skills to multiple audiences to obtain internal and external customer commitments.
* Strong analytical and statistical data-driven skills. Must be able to develop and present new platform/market business case, economic modeling, etc.
* Must be able to energize teams at all levels of the organization and effectively balance multiple initiatives.
* Requires high energy, assertiveness, and self motivated individual to work in a fast paced environment with limited direction.
* Individual must be a self-starter, creative and strategic thinker who has a passion for products, customers and marketing.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
* 3-5 Years Product Management and/or Marketing Experience with a Technical Product Line…LED would be a plus.
* Experience in traditional lamp or LED markets.
* Six Sigma Certified.
State or Province